Placenta Encapsulation Pricing & Reservation
Full Service Placenta Encapsulation Pricing
- Easy Online Booking
- Placenta Transport Kit mailed to you
- Preparation in Dedicated Workspace
- Your choice of Encapsulation Method
- Single-Use Materials
- Placenta Pills
- Placenta Pills Package Delivery
- Detailed Dosage Suggestions
- Extras are selected on Reservation form
- Non-Local Kit selected on Reservation form
- Only available locally within a 50-mile radius of Garland, Texas
- Ten Frozen Placenta Edibles for making Ten Smoothies for the 1st Ten Days
- These must be hand-delivered and kept frozen until ready to use.
- Long-term Placenta Infused Essence
- This tincture is made using a Pharmaceutical-grade Organic Cane Alcohol, 190-Proof
- Framed Photo Art Keepsake
- All cleaned up and pretty, photographed, printed with a filter on photo paper, and framed to remember.
- Gold-Painted (or Natural) Umbilical Cord Keepsake
- For safe long-term handling and viewing, it comes in a tin with a clear-view top.
Payment is due at the time of reservation.
Payment is refundable for any reason before placenta is picked up.
Local Reservations within 50 miles of Garland, Texas, there is a $25 non-refundable retainer for Kit materials and shipping.
Non-Local Reservations outside of 50 miles of Garland, Texas, there is a $50 non-refundable retainer for Kit materials and shipping.
Packaging may vary.
Do you want all the details about how the Placenta is made in to Pills?
Here they are!
Full Service Placenta Encapsulation $350
All About The Extras
Frozen Placenta Edibles $50 (Local Add On Service)
Placenta-Infused Organic Essence $50 (Add On Service)
Placenta Keepsakes (Add On Service)
Proudly Encapsulating Placentas Since 2016
Be In Touch!
Local Dallas Placenta Encapsulation Service Areas
Addison, Aledo, Allen, Alvarado, Alvord, Anna, Argyle, Arlington, Aubrey, Azle, Balch Springs, Bedford, Blue Ridge, Boyd, Bridgeport, Burleson, Caddo Mills, Campbell, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Celeste, Celina, Chico, Cleburne, Colleyville, Commerce, Cooper, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dallas Placenta Encapsulation. Decatur, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Ennis, Euless, Farmersville, Ferris, Flower Mound, Forney, Fort Worth Placenta Encapsulation. Frisco, Garland, Godley, Grand Prairie, Grandview, Grapevine, Greenville, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Hutchins, Italy, Irving, Joshua, Justin, Kaufman, Keene, Keller, Kemp, Kennedale, Klondike, Krum, Lake Creek, Lake Dallas, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lone Oak, Mabank, Mansfield, Maypearl, McKinney, Melissa, Mesquite, Midlothian, Milford, Millsap, Nevada, Newark, North Richmond Hills, Palmer, Paradise, Pilot Point, Plano Placenta Encapsulation. Ponder, Poolville, Princeton, Proper, Quinlan, Red Oak, Rhome, Richardson, Rio Vista, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sanger, Scurry, Seagoville, Southlake, Springtown, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, Venus, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Wilmer, Wolfe City, Wylie, Texas Placenta Encapsulation and beyond.
Families who choose these services take full responsibility for their own health & placenta use. Taking placenta & placenta encapsulation services have not been evaluated by the FDA. Texas Placenta Service makes no medical treatment claims. These placenta encapsulation services provided are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. Placenta encapsulation services are not a substitute for medical care from a licensed care provider.