Pricing, Reservation, & Preparation Protocols
Placenta Encapsulation Complete Service
- Includes everything you need from start to finish
- Easiest online Reservation | Contract & Invoice is immediate
- Receive your single-use placenta cooler & instructions by mail before your birth day
- Placenta pickup from your birth place, usually within 2 hours
- Your choice of encapsulation method (simple-start or steam-start dehydration)
- Preparation in a dedicated workspace
- Placenta powdered into pills, bottled, & sealed
- Easy to swallow, size 0, vegan capsules
- Pills delivery & pretty unboxing within 2 days to 1 week
- Printed dosage suggestions & detailed guide included
- All local transportation provided within a 50-mile radius of Garland, Texas
- Yields at least 1 month of pills, usually a few months
- Reservation & $30 deposit is best due by 36 weeks to get your cooler on time
- Remaining balance is best due by 37 weeks to be on-call for your birth
- Last minute reservations are currently available
- Click "Reserve Now" to complete your reservation & select your Extras
Reservations are accepted at 14 weeks.
$30 of the total is a non-refundable deposit, due at the time of reservation, in order to receive the single-use cooler needed for your placenta pickup.
Reservations may be cancelled for any reason. If the cooler has already been sent, the $30 deposit payment is non-refundable. Any payment beyond the deposit is refundable for any reason before the placenta is picked up.
You can have it with all the Extras
Organic Placenta Tincture
- Most popular extra!
- Only provider offering the highest-grade alcohol for tinctures!
- Pharmaceutical-grade, Organic, Gluten-free, Cane Alcohol, 190-Proof
- Long-term Placenta Infused Tincture is good into menopausal years!
Frozen Placenta Edibles
- Ten Frozen Placenta Edibles for making Ten Smoothies for the 1st Ten Days
- Made using a tiny piece of raw placenta, pre-blended, frozen, & individually wrapped
- Only available within a 30-mile radius of Garland, Texas because they must be hand-delivered frozen
Framed Photo Keepsake
- Framed Photo Art Keepsake
- Every placenta displays its own unique beautiful Tree of Life
- All cleaned up, dried, & photographed, artfully edited, printed on photo paper, and framed to remember.
Umbilical Cord Keepsake
- Dehydrated Umbilical Cord Keepsake
- Gold painted or natural are both so pretty
- Keepsake comes in a pretty steel tin with a clear top-viewing lid for clean handling & safe long-term storage.
Grape Flavor Capsules
- Are you at all squeamish? These delicously smelling grape flavor will mask any hint of what's there.
- Comes in a pretty opaque grape purple.
Next are all the Preparation Protocols
All about Placenta Pills Preparation
$300 start to finish complete service
All about the Extras
Frozen Placenta Edibles Preparation
$40 extra service offering
Placenta-Infused Organic Tincture Preparation
$35 extra service offering
Framed Placenta Art Keepsake Preparation
$25 extra service offering
Umbilical Cord Keepsake Preparation
$10 extra service offering
Proudly Encapsulating Placentas Since 2016
Be In Touch!
Placenta Encapsulation Service Areas
Placenta Encapsulation for Addison, Aledo, Allen, Alvarado, Alvord, Anna, Argyle, Arlington, Aubrey, Azle, Balch Springs, Bedford, Blue Ridge, Boyd, Bridgeport, Burleson, Caddo Mills, Campbell, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Celeste, Celina, Chico, Cleburne, Colleyville, Commerce, Cooper, Coppell, Crandall, & Crowley. Placenta encapsulation for Dallas, Decatur, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Ennis, Euless, Farmersville, Ferris, Flower Mound, Forney, Fort Worth Placenta Encapsulation. Frisco, Garland, Godley, Grand Prairie, Grandview, Grapevine, Greenville, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Hutchins, Italy, Irving, Joshua, Justin, Kaufman, Keene, Keller, Kemp, Kennedale, Klondike, Krum, Lake Creek, Lake Dallas, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lone Oak, Mabank, Mansfield, Maypearl, McKinney, Melissa, Mesquite, Midlothian, Milford, Millsap, Nevada, Newark, North Richmond Hills, Palmer, Paradise, Pilot Point, Plano Placenta Encapsulation. Ponder, Poolville, Princeton, Proper, Quinlan, Red Oak, Rhome, Richardson, Rio Vista, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sanger, Scurry, Seagoville, Southlake, Springtown, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, Venus, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Wilmer, Wolfe City, & Wylie.
Families who choose these services take full responsibility for their own health & placenta use. Taking placenta & placenta encapsulation services have not been evaluated by the FDA. Texas Placenta Service makes no medical treatment claims. These placenta encapsulation services provided are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. Placenta encapsulation services are not a substitute for medical care from a licensed care provider.