Placenta Encapsulation Pricing, Reservation, & Preparation Details
Placenta Encapsulation Complete Service
- Includes Everything You Need from start to finish
- Easy Online Booking | Reservation, Contract, & Invoice is immediate
- Receive your Single-Use Placenta Cooler & Instructions by mail before your birth day
- Placenta Pick Up from your birth place, usually within 2 hours
- Your choice of Encapsulation Method (Steam-start or Raw-start Dehydration)
- Placenta turned into Pills, Bottled & Sealed
- Placenta Pills Delivery within 2 days to 1 week
- Printed Dosage Suggestions Included
- All Local Transportation Provided within a 50-mile radius of Dallas, Texas
- The Extras are chosen when you book
- Prefer to receive Reservations minimum 1 month before due date when possible
Have It All with The Extras
Frozen Placenta Edibles
- Made using a tiny piece of raw placenta, pre-blended, frozen, & individually wrapped
- Ten Frozen Placenta Edibles for making Ten Smoothies for the 1st Ten Days
- Only available locally within a 50-mile radius of Dallas, Texas
Organic Placenta Tincture
- Long-term Placenta Infused Tincture
- Pharmaceutical-grade Organic, Cane Alcohol, 190-Proof
- Available to all clients
- Can be made using a tiny piece of Raw Placenta or Dried Placenta
Framed Photo Keepsake
- Framed Photo Art Keepsake
- All cleaned up and pretty, photographed, printed with a filter on photo paper, and framed to remember.
Umbilical Cord Keepsake
- Gold-Painted (or Natural) Umbilical Cord Keepsake
- For safe long-term handling and viewing, it comes in a tin with a clear-view top.
Long Distance Shipping
- Shipping Kits are only needed for clients outside a 50-mile radius of Dallas, Texas
- $50 for locations within 650 miles
- $100 for locations over 650 miles in USA
- Includes ALL materials needed, prepaid shipping label, & instructions for birth day & shipping day
Reservations are accepted as early in your pregnancy as you would like to book. It's best if I can send your Cooler at least a month before your due date, but last minute spots may be available.
A minimum of a $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation & in order to receive your Cooler. Final payment is due before placenta is picked up on your birth day. Partial payments can be made over time through your invoice but must be paid in full before placenta is picked up or in cash at that time.
Reservation may be cancelled for any reason. If Cooler has already been sent, the deposit is non-refundable. Any payment beyond the deposit is refundable for any reason before the placenta is picked up.
Check out all the Preparation Details below
All About Placenta Pills $275 Complete Service
All About The Extras
Frozen Placenta Edibles $50 (Local Add-On Service)
Placenta-Infused Organic Tincture $50 (Add On Service)
Framed Placenta Art Keepsake $30 (Add On Service)
Umbilical Cord Keepsake $10 (Add On Service)
Proudly Encapsulating Placentas Since 2016
Be In Touch!
Local Dallas Placenta Encapsulation Service Areas
Addison, Aledo, Allen, Alvarado, Alvord, Anna, Argyle, Arlington, Aubrey, Azle, Balch Springs, Bedford, Blue Ridge, Boyd, Bridgeport, Burleson, Caddo Mills, Campbell, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Celeste, Celina, Chico, Cleburne, Colleyville, Commerce, Cooper, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dallas Placenta Encapsulation. Decatur, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Ennis, Euless, Farmersville, Ferris, Flower Mound, Forney, Fort Worth Placenta Encapsulation. Frisco, Garland, Godley, Grand Prairie, Grandview, Grapevine, Greenville, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Hutchins, Italy, Irving, Joshua, Justin, Kaufman, Keene, Keller, Kemp, Kennedale, Klondike, Krum, Lake Creek, Lake Dallas, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lone Oak, Mabank, Mansfield, Maypearl, McKinney, Melissa, Mesquite, Midlothian, Milford, Millsap, Nevada, Newark, North Richmond Hills, Palmer, Paradise, Pilot Point, Plano Placenta Encapsulation. Ponder, Poolville, Princeton, Proper, Quinlan, Red Oak, Rhome, Richardson, Rio Vista, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sanger, Scurry, Seagoville, Southlake, Springtown, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, Venus, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Wilmer, Wolfe City, Wylie, Texas Placenta Encapsulation and beyond.
Families who choose these services take full responsibility for their own health & placenta use. Taking placenta & placenta encapsulation services have not been evaluated by the FDA. Texas Placenta Service makes no medical treatment claims. These placenta encapsulation services provided are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. Placenta encapsulation services are not a substitute for medical care from a licensed care provider.